Sunday 20 September 2020

The accidental threesome- NFSW

 Ah university, the first chance of freedom for many, myself included. This was in second year of uni if memory serves. I’d just been dumped by a boyfriend and was pretty sure I had been replaced with some vapid artsy type. My friends had convinced me to try and forget it and we made plans to head to the Wednesday night rock club; we’ll call it the loft. I donned my gladrags, a dress and my signature of fishnets with big boots. We headed out the door determined to have a good time.

Several drinks and dancing later a guy I had a crush on walks in with his friends, we had mutual friends so we knew who each other was but hadn’t really spoken one on one before. I spy them head to the bar and decide I needed another drink, the bartender and manager was a good friend noticed my sly smile and asked what I was up to to which I replied, “getting over someone by getting under someone else”. He shook his head and grinned and offered me a bottle of Sambuca, “you’ll need this then”, I nodded and he handed me a basket with shot glasses in. Being a decently attractive 19 year old goth girl I often worked as a ‘shot wench’ giving out free shots to get the party atmosphere going. 

I headed around the club giving out shots and chatting with the clientele and having a cheeky dance. I saved the guy I fancied who we will call TB for last as I was planning on segueing into a conversation after the shots. A mutual friend greeted me and introduced me to the group, TB smiling shyly at me. The usual banter and “I’ll have a shot if you do” later I’m pretty buzzed and feeling confident. TB’s friends were dancing and he was sat alone on a couch so I decided this was the time to make my move. We chatted for a bit, he had just been dumped by his girlfriend for some ‘nerdy type’ so we traded terrible ex stories. He offers to buy me a drink and I accept gladly, one drink turns into several and were sat giggling and flirting, his friends come over and join us and there isn’t enough room so he pulls me onto his lap to make room. Our eyes lock and we start kissing, his friends tease us and laugh along with us. His best friend BF slid a hand onto my thigh while I’m kissing TB and I think to myself he must not realise where his hand is, as TB slides his hand on top on BF’s I realise what is going on. 

 I stop kissing TB and give him an enquiring look and he smiles, “I, uhh. I’ve always wanted a threesome” he blurts out, his bluntness taking me by surprise. I had heard on the grapevine he was bisexual but I hadn’t put two and two together yet. “Fuck it, you only live once!” I say and we agree to go back to their place. The taxi ride back was fraught with sexual tension, I was kissing BF, while FB kissed BF’s neck. It was hot, and the taxi windows soon steamed up. We get to their place a few minutes later and I excuse myself to the bathroom to give myself a pep talk. I go back downstairs to TB’s room and he and FB are both topless on his bed kissing. They notice me walk in and tap the bed next to them. I take my boots off and go join them. Our bodies were entwined, lips kissing lips, necks, stomachs, thighs and it was really starting to turn me on. I unzip my dress and reveal the red matching underwear I was wearing, the guys follow suit and take off their jeans.

TB playfully spanks me while I’m bent over BF’s knee. My squeal of delight encourages him and he spanks me harder. I grab BF’s cock and begin rubbing my hand up and down the length. I feel TB bite my ass and pull my underwear off before exploring me with his fingers, I can tell they are kissing each other and I am really aroused. I playfully lick the tip of BF’s rock hard cock and he moans softly, TB flips me onto my back and kisses down my torso and thighs before softly licking my clit. I begin fully sucking BF’s cock and his hand rests on TB’s head encouraging to devour me with his tongue. His fingers gently enter me and I am close to orgasm, I’m deep throating BF and TB stops and kisses BF passionately. BF grabs hold of TB’s cock and I lean back and start to touch myself, he licks his lips and starts sucking his cock. 

I am slightly paranoid I’m dreaming at this point because it’s so erotic. I decide join BF playing with TB’s cock, everyone is writing around and in one swift movement, TB pulls me up onto his lap and onto his cock. BF caresses my breasts from behind and they boys kiss. Within minutes I begin to orgasm hard, before getting a breather BF lays me onto my back and starts fucking me while kneeling up, TB positions his cock so I can take him into my mouth while being fucked. Again I am close to orgasm as is TB, I pick up the pace and cums in my mouth and I swollow. Seeing this send BF over the edge and he pulls out and cums over my breasts. We fall into a pile and fall asleep quickly.

The next morning TB walks me home and we bump into my ex with his ex and we burst out laughing. I heard her mumble about me doing the walk of shame and I walk past her a little turn round and scream “it’s a stride of pride bitch!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment