Thursday 17 September 2020

The guitar hero incident- NSFW

 

It's been a while since I gave this blog some love and I want to get back into it. Here is now one of my fondest memories, it. happened when I was still in uni around 2008-2009. As usual the names and places have been changed to protect the not so innocent.


It was a balmy May's evening and I had planned to go to my usual Friday night haunt at the time, 'Cipher'. A few of my uni buddies were there including someone I had a prior FWB deal with. The night was in full swing, dancing and drinking. I worked at the club selling shots to people, and usually people bought me one as well as themselves, so I was pretty merry. Now Cipher had two rooms, the main room with a bar and the music and a second smaller room with seating. A chill out room if you will. This smaller room had Guitar Hero set up and it was always busy. My eye caught a female friend of mine whom I had a crush on but assumed she wasn't into girls. We'll call her Birdie. She was playing Guitar Hero against someone I didn't recognise and was thrashing them. FWB was watching her and chatting to me about one halloween we hooked up in costume and how the stride of pride (walk of shame) was hilarious.


FWB and I do some shots and flirt, I'm sensing he's trying to hint at rekindling the prior arrangement. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom to freshen up and touch up my make-up. Birdie comes into the bathroom and asks if she can talk to me, I assume it's something to do with the uni society we are both members of so we sit on the sofa by the bathrooms. She's quiet at first but is making intense eye contact and scooching closer to me, she places her hand softly on my thigh and I look at her with a quizzical expression. She was shy and couldn't articulate her thoughts and suddenly she blurts out "I like you, like like you." I smile, taken aback by her confession. We look eyes again and we share a soft yet passionate kiss. Right on cue FWB turns the corner en route to the bathroom and stops dead. "Erhhhh what's this then?" or words to that effect...


...The unfolding situation was both surprising and amusing. FWB and Birdie just looked at each other and I tried but failed to communicate words. Though I hadn't agreed to go back with FWB he was understandably miffed. Birdies hand never moved from my thigh, and FWB eyes never broke my gaze. Before anyone could say anything a voice pops up from behind FWB, "come on FWB you're up on guitar hero..." his mouth curled into a smug grin and he jokingly suggests 'fighting for my hand'. I laugh at the idea, but was thankful for the break in the tension. Before I could say anything Birdie replies "okay, you're on. Let's pick the hardest song on expert." I am stunned that this is even happening. In my head I was trying to pick who I wanted to win, and who was the better Guitar Hero player, I surmised they were pretty evenly matched. "Do I not get a say in this?" I added, they both in unison replied with "no, not really" smiling.


I was debating just suggesting a threesome and killing two metaphorical birds with one stone. But secretly I didn't want to share Birdie with anyone. They began playing and it's pretty even until FWB missed a key, Birdie took the win and the room clapped at her impressive victory. She walks over to me and kisses me. I blush, and turn to FWB who was clapping. Even though it was a joke, FWB knew I was into Birdie as I'd told him before. I was happy she'd won my 'hand'. We say our goodbyes and get into a taxi to her place.


She tells me her roommates don't know she is gay and that we have to be quiet, I was a little sad but understanding. We sneak to her room and I undress down to my underwear and she puts on an oversize t-shirt. We begin kissing, much more intensely than in the club. Her hands wander down to my breasts and she begins caressing them over my bra. I take this as a signal to remove it and she begins to kiss down to my neck until she reaches the soft skin of my bosom. I was already aroused and as my nipples hardened she began gently nibbling them and I let out a soft moan. I always liked lingerie and unless I was on my period I always wore a matching set, I remember I was wearing a black lace bra with matching black lace and silk panties.


The kissing intensifies and I reach my hands under her shirt to touch her, she quickly pins my hands above my head and kisses me hard and gently bites my lower lip. She kisses down my neck and breasts again moving down my stomach to my hips where again she gently bites. By this point I am very obviously aroused, my nipples are hard and I can feel I am wet. She trails a hand up my inner thigh and skirts past my panties. I am desperate for her to touch me, I want release. "Do you want me to touch you?" she whispers and I moan a soft yes. She parts my legs with hers and and again trails me with kisses. My breathing intensifies in anticipation, and I feel her fingers softly trace the lines of my underwear. "Mmmmm someones excited" she gasps and I blush. In one swift motion she pulls off my panties. Her fingers retrace where my panties once were and I again moan softly.


She knows exactly how to touch me and it's not long before I can feel myself being close to orgasm. She puts a hand over my mouth and continues touching me, slowly increasing the speed until she feels me tremble beneath her. She smiles and before I can move begins kissing me above where her fingers were. Her fingers brush my lips and I suck them while staring into her eyes. My God she's amazing with her mouth, teasing my clit with her tongue. The tell tale arch of my back indicates the impending orgasm, her kissing intensifies and right as she feels me start to orgasm she uses her fingers. The most intense orgasm flows through my body and I am left breathless. We kiss more and I want to taste and touch her, but she doesn't want me to, I am a little miffed but understanding. Some people get off on getting others off, and she was one of them. We curl up and I rest my head on her shoulder, we drift off into a deep sleep while enveloped in each other.


I awake the next morning and she is softly stroking my hair, I kiss her on the cheek and get up. I don't want things to be awkward and her room-mates see me so I gather my clothes and quickly dress. I call a taxi and wait outside, I decide to have a smoke and check my phone. FWB had messaged me jokingly suggesting a rematched with the tongue out emoji, he also asked how it was and I replied "a lady never tells" he replied instantly "You're not a lady". My cab comes and the journey takes less than five minutes, I climb into bed with a smile on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment