Saturday 4 June 2016

50 shades (of fucked up) part 2- NSFW

So after waiting for 50 shades to call we keep having conflicting schedules but he tells me when he is working so I can go and see him. I had previously arranged a dinner date with an underwear mode (yes for real) he worked at the bar I hung out at and suggested we go to a trendy restaurant, I knew nothing would come of it but I just wanted to be seen with him. I spent the day stressing out on what to wear as I realised after doing a quick google that this place we were going for dinner was fancy AF. I settled on a navy blue dress with a mesh panel under the bust and a dipped hem, and black stiletto's. Even I admitted I looked good. Underwear model has to leave as he has shoot an advert in NYC in the morning, who would have thought I would be hanging out with models.

I sit and the bar and he finishes his shift and comes over with a drink, he comments that he is wearing the grey tie again and I blush crimson. His hand is placed firmly on my thigh the entire time. We move over to a table and are joined by a few of his co-workers and his hand stays put, we flirt more and he takes his tie off and places it round my neck with a salacious look in his eyes. I sense he wants to choke me with it as I had subtly hinted I liked it, he noted how small my neck was and how big his hands were. We all have a few drinks and the conversation turns sexual, the other guys sitting with us are gay and are fascinated by the BDSM scenarios 50 shades is describing, he says he can pick a woman up over his head and really throw her around and without notice picks me up in both arms with ease. I squeal in shock at how strong he is and secretly want him to bend me over his knee. He must be fucking psychic because he holds my neck with the tie and bends me over his thick muscular thigh and spanks me incredibly hard. The noise that comes out of my mouth gives away I thoroughly enjoyed it and he pulls me up by the neck and kisses me passionately.

I am in a haze at what just happened and how brazen he was but I loved it. Finally a proper Dom, I knew I wasn't getting out of this without bruises. We chat a little longer until time is called and he suggests we leave before other people notice and want to come party, he says he wants me all to himself. We arrive at his place and he picks me up and walks me through his living room and throws me onto his bed, pinning me under his weight and begins to passionately kiss me while holding me by the tie around my throat. Without warning he flips me over pulls up my dress (thank God I had sexy underwear on; black lace french knickers which matched my bra for those interested) and begins reining down heavy blows to my ass.

I am shaking from the stinging slaps and my ass is red raw but I am loving it, he pulls my dress off and admires me. Being tipsy I am feeling super confident and seductive. He takes off his shirt and I am shocked at how big his is, not only muscular and broad but he seems taller. He tells me to get down on my knees and I obey I know what is going to happen and am glad my lipstick is a liquid matte and won't budge, to quote Willam "You can suck dick in a hurricane and it won't budge!". He pulls out his cock and like the rest of him it's enormous, I can't get my hand around it and this pleases him.

I playfully lick the tip and he lets out a soft moan, I don't think he will last long if I tease him. I could fit less than half in my mouth and was gagging a lot, I knew this turned him on as I felt him get even harder. Again he picks me up and kisses me then throws me onto the bed once more and in one swift move removes my underwear and then swiftly my bra follows. The tie stays. He begins to kiss my neck and I am moaning and beginning to writhe, I am hungry for him. He knows this and intends to prolong the torture. His hands wander and he feels my wetness before having me suck his fingers. He is rough and unforgiving with his hands and I can feel myself being to orgasm, he stops leaving my breathless. He moves between my legs and begins kissing my inner thighs, still with one hand around the tie. I can feel his breath on me and he is teasing me by getting close then kissing my thigh instead, he then begins to softly lick around my clit and this pushes me over the edge, when he slips a finger in I orgasm violently. He laughs and tells me I'm a good girl, and I grin.

As quick as a flash he flips me onto my stomach and pins me again. Spreading my legs with his knee, he pulls sharply on the tie causing me to gasp but also causes me to arch my back. He slides inside me and it is heavenly. He is intense and primal occasionally slapping my ass and pulling the tie. He begins to thrust harder and I orgasm again which in turn causes him to. Once again he slaps my ass and remarks that Brits are freaky in the sack, which I take as a compliment. We cuddle for a moment and he kisses my head softly. I tell him I am leaving Philly for the UK in a week and I would like to see him again, he promises to take me to dinner. He asks if I want to stay over and I decline and he drives me home. He kisses me passionately before I get out of the car. Once inside I text him thanking him for a good time. He replies the same and that we will see each other soon. I message Sassy NYC the details and she is shocked but supportive. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake the next day to a bruised ass, and a hickie on my neck which I am not too happy about. I go meet The Bear for a drink and to fill him in on the details. We go to 50 shades bar but he is not working I text him and he says he will come out later on to see me. We order drinks and chat to my friend tending the bar. He notices the hickie and makes a comment and I tell him what happened and the blood drains from his face. I instantly know something is wrong, he tells me 50 shades has a girlfriend who he lives with. I am floored, his room had nothing feminine in it which would hint to a female presence. But there is more, not only did he have a live in girlfriend but was also fucking the male bar tender I was talking too, we are both incredibly pissed off and I have to take a shot to calm my nerves.

I text 50 shades and said I knew about his girlfriend and that he could have told me, he replies they are on a break which is immediately challenged with the bar tender, he informs me she is visiting family overseas but that she also worked in the bar they did. He was all over me in front of his co-workers who all knew and I didn't, I was devastated. I felt terrible for her and annoyed at him and he had the cheek to reply I had ruined his day by reminding him. I deleted his number and began flirting with the other bartender who had stunning blue eyes.

Me and blue eyes shared a kiss over a few drinks and eventually found the whole thing funny. I finally get sex and the guy is a total douche canoe. I mean really, it could only happen to me. I wonder if his girlfriend ever found out? I hope she bears me no ill will as I really had no idea and no-one told me.

C'est la vie. Life goes on, and so does my search. What comes next?

No comments:

Post a Comment