Sunday 5 June 2016

#TB- The room-mate incident NSFW

This is a throwback to 2006 ish when I visited Hull a lot whilst in college. 

I split up with my boyfriend when he went off to university but still visited him as we had a fuck buddy type arrangement so I often visited him. I made my own friends there and began to visit them instead of him. One night a group of us went to the local club 'Arachnids', whilst there a got chatting to someone who came out with us that I hadn't met before, he was as obsessed with Nine inch Nails as I was and we chatted for ages, had a few drinks and danced. We kissed as 'Closer' came on. The ultimate teenage goth fantasy. The night draws to a close and I have to leave to stay with my friend but he gives me his number and says he would like to see me Sunday before I leave to go back to Leeds.

I spend the night chatting with my friend debating going over, as I was young (I was only 17 at this point) I was relatively sexually inexperienced and nervous as he was 19 and I was terrified I would be terrible. Anyway Sunday rolls round and I head over at lunchtime. We head to his room and he has this playlist on in the background which sets the mood, we begin to make out and have some pretty aggressive sex in which I actually envision myself as some BDSM Goddess. I'll never forget that Deftones 'Change (in the house of flies)' was playing as we fucked, it was perfect. Like some film. We end up having sex three times and I decide I want to go down on him. He is really hesitant for some reason and tells me that blowjobs are too intense for him. I finally talk him round and he enjoys himself as his eyes roll back in his head and I feel fucking amazing, like a total sex kitten. He tells me that was the best head he had ever had which I am pretty sure was a lie, but I took it anyway. We smoke a joint and cuddle up before I have to leave.

He walks me to the train station and tells me he will message me etc. We speak all week and I tell him I am returning to Hull the following weekend which we end up spending together and I think that this is turning into something. I leave and when I get home I have an MSN message from him saying he doesn't want me as girlfriend. I am devastated, I feel totally used and I'm upset. My friends console me and tell me we'll have a fun weekend without him.

The next weekend I return to Hull and we go to a pub and one of the guys who has come out turns out to be someone from the same village as me that I had a crush on since I was about 14, we had previously had a cheeky snog whilst I was out clubbing when I was 15 and he 16. He had grown into my goth fantasy. He wore eyeliner and smelt like Nag Champa. We spent the whole night chatting and dancing and kissing. I ask my friend if it's ok if he comes back with us and he agrees. Me and Goth Fantasy Boy are sleeping on the sofa so we have to cuddle up super close, his arms are around me and he is kissing my neck and ears and I am super turned on. I turn to face him and more kissing ensues, we are awake the whole night just holding each other. He suggests we go to his place where we can actually lie in a bed and I agree.

When we arrive at the house as the sun comes up and everything is still fuzzy to me but it looks familiar. (All student digs in Hull looked the same and were laid out pretty much the same as they were all Victorian terraces) His bedroom is right by the door so I don't see any of the house. We have some pretty sensual goth sex listening to 'The Cure' and 'The Sisters of Mercy' this trumped my previous goth fantasy to kissing to 'Closer' we fucked to it. I spend the night and we do not move from his bed, holding each other and smoking a lot of weed. He told me from the get go that a relationship would not be on the cards which I appreciated. As we leave his room to get a drink I realise I have been here before, and low and behold Nine inch Nails boy is in the fucking kitchen. I am bright red and he freaks out at Goth Fantasy Boy.

The atmosphere is electric, Nine inch Nails boy thinks Goth Fantasy boy has done this on purpose. While those two argue I sit down and their other room mate chats to me, he is sweet with really long blonde hair and blue eyes. He thinks it's funny as it turns out Nine Inch Nails boy had stolen Goth Fantasy boy's girlfriend a while back and I had inadvertently gotten involved in some war. Blondie is really lovely and I begin to wish I had met him instead. 

Finally the boys sort it out and call a truce when Goth Fantasy explains we knew each other from home. I leave and feel pretty smug I had boys fighting over me. About a week later I get an email from Blondie asking me if I would like to go on a date. I am convinced this is some sort of joke and tell him so, I am not being used again. 

To cut a long story short me and Blondie ended up dating for about 2 years much to the chagrin of Nine Inch Nails boy and Goth Fantasy boy (who finally ended up becoming a close friend and finding the whole thing funny). So that is the story of how I slept with three room mates accidentally. There were 7 guys in the house and became a running joke I was working my way round them all. Blondie was my first serious boyfriend and came to my Mothers wedding with me. I often think of him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment