Tuesday 21 June 2016

The First, The Alpha and Omega NSFW

Everyone remembers their first; mine was stereotypically perfect. I was gifted with looking older than I was, at 16 I looked 19. Now I'm almost 30 and still look 19. I began clubbing underage every Wednesday and Friday and built a large friendship group. One stood out in particular; spiky hair, tattooed and pierced. A teenage girls dream. Our club had an internet forum we could all communicate on, I went under the handle 'Blacklilly' goth as fuck I know. He was 'Omega'. He was more my 'Alpha', he always looked after me, always took care of me and we'd talk a lot on the forums via private message. 

The conversation turned sexual and he basically said "if you come over I will fuck you and then I don't know what will happen, I don't want to upset or hurt you". We arranged to meet one Thursday after I finished college and him work. I remember exactly what I was wearing, turquoise baggy cords, and a mesh midriff top and my best underwear, he showed in a shirt and Mr Men tie. We got a cab to his place and went to his room which was in the basement, we put on music and began talking. He knew he was going to be my first and he wanted it to be perfect and to make sure I was ready, which I was.

We started kissing and he was kissing my neck and I was so so aroused,( I'd fooled around before so I knew what I was doing I'd just never actually had sex) he took off my shirt and began kissing me all over, he made me feel like a Goddess. No-one has ever made me feel like that, 'Pretty hate machine' was on, it was perfect. Erotic, sensual and passionate. He consumed me. 

The way he touched me made my skin tingle so much it was electric, there was so much hunger, we craved each other. He held my hand as he ate me out and I had to muffle my moans as I orgasmed for the first time from oral. Our breathing heavy, music low, lights on, kissing each other and staring into each other eyes. He saw me bare and truly naked through my eyes. Then he entered me, all the time holding my hand. He fucked me, he fucked me hard. I came so much. It felt amazing, perfect. He loved my body and made me feel special.

After we had made love a few more times, spent; we laid on the bed naked and talked about music, our tastes were identical. If I am honest I think I loved him even though I knew it wasn't reciprocated. He made me feel like the only girl in the world and he made it perfect. 

Strangely after we died his hair pink. He joked I was his 'padawan' and he'd taught me everything I knew which was true, years later we are still in touch and padawan is most curious what her master is like now. If he can still make her feel like that...

You may have been omega but for that evening you were my alpha and I truly thank you for making such a special occasion so memorable and perfect. Padawan has learnt well thanks to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment